Wednesday, February 13, 2008

They say... "you ever FEEL like somebodys WATCHING you"



The 1st week of February the boss decided to run the office with a slightly different scheme... this required every1 to move to a different area... as soon as I got the mass e-mail I knew somethin about this wasn't gon' go in my favor... so they promoted a few ppl and split every1 up into small teams... my team is coo... I was only familiar with 1 person in my group prior to the move...

The day b4 the big move another mass e-mail went out with an actual seating chart... at that point I'm like are we in the fuckin 3rd grade...lol

Now... when I finally got my seat I was like wowwww... 4real... that's
how yall feel... now 1st off my old seat was dead smack in the middle of
the room... our office is set up like cubicles with no walls... just alotta ppl. in a room but everybody has a computer...

so i got a seat right in the line of sight of the supervisors so its ugly, my computer screen is visible to them but my back is turned to them... they can see me but i cant see them... this is what it looks like:



now 1 supervisor is coo'... but the other is a jerk!... so evertime i look over my shoulders i see him looking in my direction... as the chart shows he's the supervisor marked in the dark red... let the bright red lines be the l;ine of sight... lol... but its NOT funny!

so my lead comes over the other day and goes jus givin' u a heads up the he's (asshole sup.) is watchin u evertime i look over there... so i was like ok!... WOW!...c an we say WOW!

its coo tho... cant a brotha down tho!

they be like yall cant use the internet, but when they leave... i be on it again!

so this is whjat i have to say about it all...

10 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

damn... thats jacked...

Jazzy said...

That's messed up!

Get a privacy screen for your monitor.

Not sure if you know what it is or not, but it allows only the person sitting directly in front of the pc to view the monitor. To everyone else, it looks like a black screen.

Luv mines!

G-Sweet said...

EB... yea that's about the size of it...

O-DIVA... hmmm... never thought about that... and I'm sure its cheaper than my 1st rediculous thought... which was to ge some of those glasses that connect to ur computer... so u see the screen thru them instead of looking @ an actual screen... but I'll check that out.

G-Sweet said...

EB... yea that's about the size of it...

O-DIVA... hmmm... never thought about that... and I'm sure its cheaper than my 1st rediculous thought... which was to ge some of those glasses that connect to ur computer... so u see the screen thru them instead of looking @ an actual screen... but I'll check that out.

Smitty said...

I'm assuming your the only Black person who works there?

Pull the race card and ask him it there a problem.

Smitty said...

Oh yeah. Take that damn song off your blog. We cant watch youtube vid with Common rapping over em.

kit von b. said...

lmao @ that visual...that sucks tho'. i can't stand that watchin' over my shoulder shit...

-karrie b.

Ms.Lady said...

Wooow...*SMH*

Thats a damn shame..they actin like they pay for internet service by the hr or something.

Anonymous said...

Fortunately I am squirreled away in a place no one normally has any bidness to come by. My boss is ok anyhow, so long as I don't have anything overdue. I just have to watch out because once in a while my boss's boss's boss comes through and he is known for asking people "What are you doing right now?" to see how much the company needs them.

Muze said...

dang. they're really serious about it huh? that's jacked.