Thursday, February 21, 2008

they say... "that's FAMILY BUSINESS"


(found this pic and its very symbolic of this post... it represents a mother son bond and a new child...)




Anybody remember me a postin a few weeks back about how my mother and my brother don't get along.... okaaaaay sooooo...

That shit continues... and bothers the fuck outta me... I have to middle man and mediator for these 2 to communicate...

1st off... my mom and my brother CONSISTANTLY get into it... but the last time they really got into it moms threw em out (not like I didn't see that shit commin) and my brother moves in with my grandmother...
didn't change his ways just his location...

so while they're seperated... I don't like it because my moms @ home alone most of the time and she has diabetes and it gets outta hand at times, so I'm not comfortable with her there by herself...

Moms and bra barely speak... so the other day my brother calls me and is sayin how he's pissed cuz my mother got a credit card in his name (which I would be too, if I didn't even have 1)... and he says my mom told him nothin about it... blah blah blah...

AND THEN THE KICKER!... when he's done with that whole spill... he non-chalantly says and I quote:

"Oh yea!... u gon' be a uncle... I forgot to tell you that"

So naturally I'm like, WHAT??? (if he woulda said siiiiike he woulda had me, but he was 4real)... I'm like, "by who" he says his girlfriends name (u know u gotta ask these day coulda been a random
chick) and I'm like, "don't play blood"... so he confirms that he's serious... and of course u know what the next quetion is..............

"YOU TOLD MOM YET"... *drumroll please*...

And of course u already knew... he says, "No, I told EVERYBODY else accept her and grandma"... and like a 6 year old... I go "OOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!"... and then like an adult I sad, "NIGGA U TRIPPIN!!!"...

we had a death in the family recently(...blog comming) and he's used that for his reason not to tell... so now i gotta play dumb... WTF!

sorry if im gettin all kind of serious in my blogs but shits crazy in my world at the moment!... peace and thanx 4 ur patience my fellow bloggers!

7 comments:

Miss Snarky Pants said...

WOW...

So you're going to be an uncle are you?? [HOW EXCITING :-)]

Perhaps the new addition to the fam will bring your mother and brother closer.

I sure hope so!!

CHA CHA said...

Seriously, your brother needs to humble hisself. You only get one mother and one chance to love her. A new child might be the gkue that will bring them together....keep ya head up K!

Eb the Celeb said...

Its all good... yeah.. ya life in crazy... i had to go threw the same thing early last year.. my lil bro was whiling and my mom would call me like everyday telling me i better talk to him or she was kicking him out... i would have to talk to him, but i'm in another city so how much could i really do... she finally kicked him out... it was for his own good though...and by the fall had joined the army...

either way... enough about me... this post is real... and blog readers like real posts!

WrkNProgress said...

Wow, congrats on being an uncle. I really hope things work out for your brother and your mom.

PUSH--Pray Until Something Happens.

Smitty said...

Knowing your Moms....Wow. She's either gonna actually kill him....or be extremely supportive. Hey it might bring em closer. He might've gotten his girl preggers just for the attention.

G-Sweet said...

MS. B... I don't mind being an uncle I just wish the circumstance were better... and I hope so too... cuz the 2 of them are drivin me nuts... straight up tho'!

STILL P.... thank u... and well spoken POCA, it pisses me off cuz if somethin happens to her he'll be the 1st to be hurt and I don't want him to regret not having a good relationship with her.

EB... lol... that's what I be like, sometimes I be like damn and I the father... but I feel like this is a responsibility I can't turn down.

WNP... thank u soooo much... I will PUSH on.

SMITTY... lmfao @ actually kill him yea she talks a big game, but she'll be all over the baby when it gets here... and that thought ran across my mind too... maybe he seen all the attention my cuzin chris was getting with his situation... but I hope that's not the reason.

The Jaded NYer said...

First timer here; like your spot-

My (younger) sister and moms are THE SAME WAY, except no one got kicked out or anything. They're more like siblings and I'm the mom; frustrating as all hell!

I would step aside if I was you. I never mediate unless someone really needs to get told.