Sunday, February 24, 2008

they say... "WHO is THAT?"



i seen KARRIE B do it... she said she got it from her boy DON... imma do it... just a bit lazier tho'...

basically its a compiled list of my blog friends... who they are... and what purpose they serve to me...

LETS GET TO IT:


1st and foremost i MUST start with MS. PUDDIN'... who i call MS. P... this is a personal friend of mine ( in real life)... but it is her who got me in the this crack habit we all call blogging... i love droppin by her spot cuz she's so real when it comes to her blogs... shes says shit that even "I" might keep to myself... plus anybody who continuously loses their underwear and can laugh about it is AIIIIGHT WIT ME!...

ohhh yea... also when she introduced me to this i was goin thru some shit and this was kinda therapeutic, so i wanna say thank u!
____________________

next up we got......... SMITTY... a best friend in real life, this dude is highly entertaining on many different levels... smart enough to talk about politics but stupid enuff discuss the the shape of the lateset video chicks ass...

Smitty can easily be labeled a renaissance man... he knows alot photography, art, history, and shit like that... his blog(s) are a collage of those things sprinkled with funny shit
____________________

next... STILL POCAHONTAZ... who i refer to as STILL P... this is a very outgoing individual, i say that because... in a sense she gives every1's blog a once over... i see her everywhere in the blog world (at least mines anyway)... Poca has that coo' big sis feel when she responds...lol...

i know ever1 agrees with me when i say she keeps us all up to date with the celeb gossip!... i know i would know shit about famous folks if it wasnt for her ass...
___________________

nexxxxt... is... EB THE CELEB... cute, darkskin, and knows EVERY FUCKIN BODY!(or @ least takes pics with em'...lol)... sometimes i wish i was in ur field of work seems like ur always at an event and traveling...

her blogs seem to be real... and i enjoy the pics... keep em' commin Eb!
___________________

next up... MISTER UNDERHILL... i swear i never know what im gonna get when i hit the link to his page... this dude is hilarious... just for point of reference i went to a part of his blogspot that had naked titties with words scribbled on em... to keep it real and be honest i couldnt even tell u the point of that section of his blog... alllll i remember is there were naked breast... not exactly my flavor but shiiiit it works for me! ;0)...hahaha!
____________________

next up we got... OPINIONATED DIVA... i refuse to write the word "opinionated" every single time i respond to her... so i call her O-DIVA... she hands down comes off as 1 of the realest blogger that i frequent... i love stoppin there to read about some work drama & flashback fridays... that shit usually has me crackin up... oh yea and i was diggin the voice blog ma'... i usually hit her blog on the daily!
____________________

who's next... ummm... MS. BEHAVING... one of the cleverest names so far... but since im lazy she's MS. B when im referring to her... straight outta NY, this 50 cent loving women is also on my daily checklist, i luv her real life situations and the real life reactions when she gets pissed... she another person that too real for words.
____________________

moving along to CAP CITY... i usually find myself sticking my head in her kitchen window whe i wanna see what shes up to... i have a confession... my lazy ass has been peekin and not speakin, so with that said i need to start being vocal on ya page ma

CAP holds it down on my page wit the comments, u betta quit bein a stranger woman!
____________________

on tooooo... MS. LADY... diggin the shit out ya page cuz when im on it feels like i really know u, like u really the homie... ya shit is real and strait forward... the video blog was a perfect example of that... ur comments are funny as hell too... keep it up & keep it real (i know u wont have a problem doin that)
____________________

and lastly... the latest addition to my blog roll is KARRIE B.... probably one of new favorites... she a fly-girl... she be havin me crackin up too... thats my new hang out spot... lmao!...
____________________

HONORABLE MENTIONS:

- MUZE
- WRKNPROGRESS
- TOM GURL

16 comments:

kit von b. said...

ahhhhhhhhhh i loved this!!! you pulled it off soooo smooth...short and sweet! thanks for the kind words...made me smile when i'm usually screw-facin' (at work)...your'e the best g-sweet!

-karrie b.

Jazzy said...

LUV this post and not just because of the shout out!!!

We travel in the same circles...most of your top bloggers are also some of my faves.

I absolutely adore, MsB (Liv), StillP (Nae-Nae) & TomGurl (TommieGurl) on a personal level and the rest on the list are places I stalk on a daily as well!

I think I'm going to jack this as well.

PS: Now I have to dig deep in the crates for a whopper Flashback Friday this week.

Eb the Celeb said...

Thanks for the shout...

and Nope I dont know anybody... I just jack em in the club for a flick and keep it moving...LOL!

I try to be real as I possibly can though.. just glad that some people out there feel my realness and dont think I'm a bitch.. which is what most people in real life think about me... The bitch that everyone loves to be around!

G-Sweet said...

KARRIE B.... fa sho... no problem... and quit bein mean @ work... lol!


O-DIVA... I know, we do travel in the same circles, imma have to stop and check out ya blogroll... and yes I'm definately tranna check that out this friday.


EB... yea sometimes(most times) ppl. mistake realness for the word bitch or asshole... I say shoot em the middle finger and keep doin u...lol

Don said...

ohhh yea... also when she introduced me to this i was goin thru some shit and this was kinda therapeutic

co-sign to the fullest.

Poca, Eb, Muze...some great bloggers. I feel like I've missed something if I dont hit their spot up. Each one has a great personality of their own.

THE karrie b...doesnt she appears to have this sweet little personality that you've met over and over again in life? One that has I Enjoy Life written all over her face.

Misbehaving is one of the most creative bloggers I've ran across. And she also has a style of her own. Always a good laugh over @ her joint.

lmao @ eb knows every f'ing body. Dont she though? She has a picture of her and Omar, and this dude is dead.

CHA CHA said...

Awwww you lub me like a big sista...I will take that, I lubs ya too...I get mad when you dont update and I worry about you....you are such a treasure and Im glad we've had the op to cross paths, blogging wouldn't be the same with out you G ::wink::

Smitty said...

Niiice *in Borat voice*

Anonymous said...

You are pretty funny yourself, and have a lot of great bloggers in your links.

Miss Snarky Pants said...

::grinnin' from ear to damn ear:: Thanks for the luv G-Sweet!! :-)

Oh...FYI: I'ma have to borrow this idea okay??

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

LOL @ real life, like you makin our friendship up n ish…

awww * tear * thanks G, I noticed I got a lot of my "real friends" in on this therapy. I'm glad it has helped you. I just wish we could all kick it like back in the day, the square, remember ? lol

WrkNProgress said...

Awwww this is so neat, I love that I got an honorable mention. Thank you.

Afrobabe said...

sounds like u got good peeps here...

Ms.Lady said...

Ooooohhh Myyyy Goooosh!!

My heart feels soo warm and fuzzy right now *super cheese!!*

Thank you soo much for the love!!

I know Ive been M.I.A for a min!!

But I have NOT forgotten you guys at all!!

THANK U THANK U THANK U!!!

I knew you were coo' people.

Real recognize Real

::STILL CHEESIN'::

G-Sweet said...

DON... lol... I know if I miss a day I'm like, what the hell happened today in the blog world.

STILL P... *smilin'*... I know I need to pick up on the posts but I still be blog-stalkin ur spot to keep up to date.

SMITTY... lol @ 'borat voice'

UNDERHILL... thanx... *laffin @ ur pic*... ahahahahaha

MS. B... ur welcome ma'... ur more than welcome to steal this... cuz I did...lol

MS. P... lol... I know ur soooo famous I lie and tell ppl I know u so I can seem cool(er)

And yesss... I remember the square and I hate to say I doubt it'll happen...lol... it would be nice tho'... ppl. Are so busy tranna be busy these days

WNP... no problem... stop by anytime

AFROBABE... yea these ppl. Are the best... and ur page is super funny also... I'm lovin the dirty pics... lmfao!

LADY... yesssss REAL does recognize REAL... and ur page is just that...

Lol @ warm and fuzzy... haha!

Eb the Celeb said...

@ Don - you are so retarded... so you saying you dont have any pics with people that are dead... crazy self!

CapCity said...

Awwww - u got Mama blushin' over here! LOL! I prolly shouldn't EVEN be coming to your spot - but I can't resist the EYE Candy over here;-). LOL!

Yea, I wasn't gon' say nuffin' 'bout the fact that U nevah say a word at my spot - but I'm not madAtcha;-).