Tuesday, February 12, 2008

they say... "FUCK THAT SHIT!, maaaaan!"

Ya knowwww... I can't stand punk ass shit!... on my momma tho!... I'm hella mad right now!...

Peep game... I came in to work an hour early cuz I had a few things I wanted to do (post 2 blogs being some of the shit I wanted to do)... but didn't want it to fall over into work time... so I figured an hour is coo'...

I get to work sit @ my desk... click on the mozilla firefox icon to start the net... and WTF!?.... the net is down... but it didn't bother me... I mean I coulda slept in a few minutes but... hey no biggie... I bs around clean off my desk... get shit in order so I can have a productive day and 10:00 rolls around... time to start work... no internet still... mind u we use the net to do work here...

So iim still thinkin tech is prolly' fixin the net problem... so I never tried to use the net again since I was kinda busy... a minute or 2 before lunch started the homie/co-worker Jomo (only othe real brotha up in this bitch) comes and looks @ my SIDEKICK and says, "ohhhh u lucky, aint no stoppin u huh"... I'm like "what u mean?"... he's like, "they gon' cut it on from 1:00 til 2:00... I'm still kinda puzzled... and he's like, "they cut the net off on us (us, as in our specific area, like 40 ppl. except the manager & supervisors), they trana' get people around here"... and that's when I get pissed and I'm like that's some BULLSHIT!...

Everybody was lookin like they cat just got ran over... me and the other 3 sidekick owners looked at each other in a "SUCKS FOR THEM KINDA LOOK" hahahaha!...

So I come to u today via SIDEKICK 3... fuck them haters up in here...

I got two post typed up fa my readers but they both require pics so work wit me...


Ps. I bet this shit was because of this punk ass sup. Up here... funny thing is b4 I even knew about this situation I wrote a blog about his ass...

"the say... you ever FEEL like somebodys WATCHING you"
... coming soon

7 comments:

Tom_Gurl said...

That's sooo crap!! Thank goodness for mobile internet!! I wouldn't be surprised if the same mess happens at my work place...

So um...like how you need the net to do work...how does this now get done?

Ms.Lady said...

Dayyyumm homie...thats messed up

but...

I'll be patient and rock witcha!

Smitty said...

You sposed to be workin' anyway. You dont need the intra'net

Miss Snarky Pants said...

BASTIDS!!!!

Glad to read you were able to find a way to AROUND dat bullshyt.

kit von b. said...

lmaooooooooo @ u posting thos from ur sidekick. sometimes i put my ideas for new blogs in my blackjack. i totally understand the addiction...don't get fired over it tho...

-karrie b.

Jazzy said...

DAMNNNNNNN!!! LMAO @ folks walking around looking like their cat just got ran over though!

"me and the other 3 sidekick owners looked at each other in a "SUCKS FOR THEM KINDA LOOK" hahahaha!..." LOL!

I swear mgmnt kill me looking for ways to save a dolla outta fifteen cents!

CHA CHA said...

Oh fa'sho homie...there is always someone watching you. I would prolly slit my wrist if they took my internet away here at work....real shyt!