Wednesday, February 6, 2008

they say... "SOME like it ROUGH"



aiiight im back off hiatus... with what i think is a GOOD ONE!...
_______________________________


Okay lets just get into this 1... I've recently found out that more women than i originally thought are into ROUGH SEX... i mean we all have that 1 friend or know that person that has done... is doing... and will do it all in the bedroom BUT im finding out women are really into this shit!

Now when i say ROUGH... i dont mean the classic ass slappin & hair pullin rough... im talkin the BITING, SLAPPING, CHOCKING kind of ROUGH!

I had a conversation with a woman im dating... and it went like this:


HER... i have a confession
GSWEET... what???
HER... i like to be fucked rough!
GSWEET... rough how?
HER... okay... i like to be chocked!
GSWEET... WHAT!?... chocked!, chocked!?
HER... yea... have u ever tried that?... are u even into that kinda stuff?
GSWEET... are u serious?... nah i aint never did that, im mean im down for new shit but aint nobody finna choke me tho!
HER... so what if i wanted u to choke me , would u?
GSWEET... maaan, i dunno... i aint use to that kinda shit

fast forward a few days later via text message...

GSWEET... so how exactly would i know when im goin to far?
HER... if i start turning pale and tranna' push u off of me, thats too much
GSWEET... lol... its dark how would i see if ur pale or not?... lmao
HER... u know what i mean
GSWEET... i guess!

after this im thinkin wow thats 2 ppl. i know personally that like that kinda shit... so i started asking females that i knew how they felt about this and come to find out like 3 or 4 other people i know personally like gettin CHOCKED OUT too. All this brings forth the term "SENSUAL CHOKE"... now the 1st time i heard this i was crackin the fuck up... im like, "that shit is an oxymoron"... the words sensual and choke dont even belong together... but one of my older more experienced homegirls assured me that people did this all the time, i was thinkin NO!, freaks like yo ass do shit like that all the time!... boy was i wrong!...

so when all this was goin on... i ran this shit past my boys (the SMITTYS)... the first response out of 1 of these NI**AS mouths was (i aint even gone bust em' out tho!), "SO DID U CHOKE HER ASS OUT!?"... that caused for me and the other SMITTY to crack up... as i reply, "nah blood, she just told me this shit"... but SMITTY didnt stop there, nope, thats not in his character, he goes hard... and replies... SHIIIT, IDDA' CHOKED HER ASS OUUUT!... im thinkin to myself that foo' is crazy.

anywho... i have a question...

HOW MANY OF U HAVE EXPERIENCED THIS? AND HOW COMMON DO U THINK IT IS?

13 comments:

Ms.Lady said...

**thinking...should I admit to this??**

Ok...I DO like for my man to put his hands around my neck while "gettin' it in"

I dont want him to literally choke my ass..so I dont call it that..I look at it like holding my neck maybe??

He looks at me a bit weird too..you're not alone...but he'll do it none the less.

Ahh..just do it gently and let her tell you how hard she wants you "sqeeze"

Lol...I had to let a chuckle out.

G-Sweet said...

oh snaps... i was just peekin and not speakin over @ yo blog MS. L...

lmao @ holding my neck... yea okaaay!

thanx 4 the feedback... i got a feelin some ppl. aint gon' fool wit this topic, but shit i wanna know!

kit von b. said...

i have a confession. i've been sensually choked before...and i liked it. like, he's not REALLY chokin u, lol. doesn't hurt @ all. i used to date a guy that used to want me to slap him around on some S&M shit. like, he was my love slave, and i was his urrmmmm...

-karrie b.

Smitty said...

I confess I'm the "Smitty" from the story.

I'm all for doing what the woman wants (aside from gay stuff) to get her off or turn her on. So if that means choking her...so be it. Most women like rough and nasty sex they just don't wanna seem like whores in the bedroom. But there is a thing as too rough. You gotta know how to communicate with your partner.

CHA CHA said...

LISTEN!..Im not fixin to let nobody choke me out!...Choke ya damn self. Now if he wants to slap that all on the floor, and spank me till his hands get tired and grab and pull my hair like he is ridi…………..aw damn, my bad!

G-Sweet said...

KARRIE... i guess its just different strokes for different folks, but i guess the chocking thing is the going thing now, guess i better practice...

SMITTY... lmao... u hella funny...

im all for pleasin a woman, whatever it takes (within reason) but i just didnt think this was that popular with women.

STILL P... *crackin up* @ choke ya damn self... hahahaha!... hella funny!...

from ur answer it looks like he wont get a chance to choke u if he wanted too, he got too much other shit to handle b4 that.

kit von b. said...

lmfao @ "guess i better practice..."

-karrie b.

Miss Snarky Pants said...

I mean...I'm willing to play the role of a bad lil' school girl in need of a spankin' and I'm even down for letting a brotha snactch my wig back but ummm...I wish a muh fugga would choke me!!!

Shiiiidddd....

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

I ve been choked, but from behind, if that makes sense? That s my favorite position, sooo yeah *blush* ...I think to a certain extent that type of physical love making is basically passion being expressed.

I've slapped a dude before and told him to saw my name lol I swear...I did...

CHA CHA said...

Ms P...we believe you..LOL

magnoliapeach said...

Choking, sorry, can't get down with that, now I can get down with...(my bad bout to share too much and it's my first time here), lol.

My friend she likes for her dude to choke her, and I mean choke her till her neck is read, and she can breathe, but not take big breaths.

CapCity said...

ALL y'all SOME FREAKS! LOL! But, I'm w/ Ms. B for real - let a mu'frkah put his hands on my th'ot & we BOXIN'! WHAT!? LOL! All his BIG hands need to be 'round is my WAIST ...while he "chokin' on DISHEAH";-).

G-Sweet said...

KARRIE B... 4real tho, gotta keep up with the times... hahaha!

MS. B... lmao... some do, some dont... some will, some wont!... u made it clear where u stand... hahaha!

MS. P... hahaha!... i wonder how that (slapping) turns some1 on.

STILL P... lol... PUDDIN always got some shit goin...lol

MAG-PEACH... please do share!... lol... and ur homegirl is heavy into it!

CAPCITY... hahaha... thats how u do it huh
*smirk* ;0)

if u like it, I LUV IT!