Thursday, February 21, 2008

they say... "get it OFF ya CHEST" (LATE)



*Things some ppl. in my personal life need to know (but I don't wanna be an asshole)...*

Let me start off by saying I'm not mad at any1 specific... nobody did shit... I'm just reflecting on some shit...

- 1 thing u can fuckin count on... ALWAYS!... is that I'll be ME!...
love it or leave it... at this point in my life I don't care which 1 u choose

- I have friends... the SMITTY's... theres nothin I won't do for them (pause/no homo)... their like brothers... so if u decide not to be my friend... sorry but it bothers me very little... Im not that excited about making new friends any way, I accept new associates but I don't go out looking for them

- I keep to myself... whatever I choose to not tell u is my business...
respect that and shut the fuck up!...

- yea I do think I'm too good for some shit... and I do show it @ times... that's me, I don't know how else to be

- Women enjoy my company just as I do theirs, what the hell u mad for...
get over it!

- I don't change... I may tighten or loosen up things about me but I never stray too far from being G-SWEET... I figure if people are attracted to me and/or accept me when they meet me its because there's something they see in me so why would I change???... shit u might not like the change, orrrrrr the change might not like you

- Insecure people are starting to get on my nerves... I'm not dealing with them anymore... nothing against u but I've noticed there's no helping or convincing these people... so I'll just stay away from them... if I meet a woman and she's insecure I'm walkin away... for real tho... that shit is played... life is too short to harp on the negative shit about URSELF of all people

- I hate when people change there character based on another person... I find that to be a weak-willed person... I feel like u should always be able to find urself within a situation no matter what... ur girlfriend/boyfriend, brother/sister, bestfriend, worse enemy... should not be the reason u change urself...
Now if ya married... hey u gotta do what u gotta do *shrugs shoulders*


PARTING WORDS:

I am the flyest ni**a walkin...
I am humbly-arrogant...
I dont care what u think...
I am too good for some shit...
Women love me...
Men envy me...
If I had nothing, I'd still have more to offer than most!


*back to my regular(LATE) scheduled blogging*

8 comments:

kit von b. said...

"humbly arrogant"
im sooooo stealin that one!

-karrie b.

Miss Snarky Pants said...

WELL...I.HEAR.THAT and I ain't even madatcha!! :-)

CHA CHA said...

Thats right....set shyt straight!

you kno you might break more than a few hearts with this post and that picture...ya know that right?!?!.

Eb the Celeb said...

Ok-k-k

next time try moving the camera down just a little...

or a lot... lol

wait did i say that outloud!

Smitty said...

humbly arrogant? thats like saying "devilishly divine" I like it tho.

Change is not always bad. If I look back I don't wanna be the same man I am 10 years from now.

Your post is spoken like a true Taurus.

I feel you tho. if people don't like you for who you are..they should keep it movin'

Brittany said...

great post!

G-Sweet said...

KARRIE B.... I didn't copyright that 1, I wanted it to be for public use... lmao... go ahead... I have a feeling this fits u... hmmmmm!

MS. B.... lol... please don't be... Haha

STILL P.... *smiles* u think so... lets see...lol

EB... yep u said it and I heard it... don't be thinkin out loud u'll end up wit a e-mail inbox full of nudity... lmao

;0)

SMITTY... I'm not sayin... stay the same 4ever... I'm saying that if u change it should solely be because u want to... u know like any1 else there are things that have changed about me but I am for the most part still the same ol' G...

Lol @ true Taurus... u know it!

BRITTANY 83... thanx a lot... I'm about to drop by ur spot.

Maria said...

I especially like your "parting words", LOL. just put the haters in their place; they don't need to take up YOUR space, ya dig?