Monday, November 19, 2007

they say... "you REAP what you SOW"



Annnnnnd I'VE BEEN SOWING ALOT!...

Well in my case im writing about something positive and not somethin i did commin back to bite me in the ass...

last week i worked about 60 hours give or take (i'll know for sure when i get paid) and im actuall kinda juiced(thats excited for the slang impaired) because i didnt mind working not 1 minute of that overtime and the shit added up nicely...


not to mention i make grip off that time-and-a-half wage... this shit is perfect timing cuz im in the process of moving, gettin my credit & finances under control, sticking to my budget, and saving... my new motto is... "if i aint savin' $500 a month, i aint doin shit"... yea its a big goal but i manage it...

tho' im excited about gettin this overtime pay... i have a question for anyone who has any input... how bad can alot of overtime turnout to br come TAX TIME?????... the thought of taxes scares the shit outta me... i look @ that the same as gettin robbed at gun point...


i mean its a guy i dont know taking money from me and i have no say so in the matter... and if i refuse he has the ability to fuck my future up... lmao... 4real tho!... that shit is scary!...
it more like this in my dreams...... hahaha

well gotta get back to work... dutie calls... got more OT 2nite!

7 comments:

Tom_Gurl said...

Don't know the 1st thing about tax in the US...but I WANT YOUR JOB!!!!

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Mo money....
Mo money....
Mo money....

I don't see nothin' wrong with that!!!

LOL @ "its a guy i dont know taking money from me and i have no say so in the matter... and if i refuse he has the ability to fuck my future up..."

Maaaaaannnnn you ain't neva lied!!!

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

“…im actuall kinda juiced(thats excited for the slang impaired)” You’re wrong for this…lol

G I’m so proud * tear * you’re on the come up…no more walking to the club lol

Anonymous said...

I had to write a 20 check to the tax man a few years ago. It was like giving up a child, except I doubt I'd love my kids that much.

Jazzy said...

lmao@mister underhill

Next let me say I love to read about young Black men, who are saving and taking care of their credit!!!

OT is usually taxed at an outrageous percentage. I'm not sure what it is though.

While you're saving all this money, I hope you're putting in to a high interest bearing account - an ING savings account has one of the highest interest rates. Also hope you are putting some of it in to a 401K, so you can become a multi-millionaire by the time you retire.

Just something to think about!

G-Sweet said...

TOM GURL... lol... nope cant have it... i'll kill to keep it... haha

MS. B... the govt. is a damn gang... and they aint playin wit ya ass... 4real tho!

MS. PUDDIN... ha... ha... ha... *middle finger*... lmao!... gimme a ride then!

UNDERHILL... haaaaaaaaaahahahaha... hella funny!... $20... u got off easy... i know ppl. who personally got hit wit $20,000... i guess u'd flat out goin on a killing spree if they tell YOU that huh?

O-DIVA... information is much appreciated... and will seriously be taken into consideration... im gonna wait and see if i get hired permanent at this company before i make any big financial movement... so i got 4 more months... by then i should have a nice amount to invest

and oh yea as a black man... u gotta be... shit the black women got they shit 2gether, other races gettin theirs, i aint gettin left behind.

CHA CHA said...

Again....I want your job too!