Tuesday, November 20, 2007

they say... "you can't have the GOOD, without the BAD!"



`well ive been havin' good days alot lately.. so i guess i was due... my day started goin bad as soon as the clock struck 12:00...

heres how it played out...

Ok... I'll give u a brief run down...

This started last night after mid night...
________________________________________________________


12:15... I get in the house... and what do u know all of sudden im no longer sleepy


1:00... still up

2:00... still up

3:00... still up (tossin & turnin)

4:00... still up (tossin & turnin)... and then finally fell asleep (which is a bunch of BS cuz of all people, I can always fall asleep... i swear im slightly narcoleptic)

5:45... the worst cramp in my calf ive ever had in my life... oh god... it was 1 of those u cant even stop if u like grab it... it was pain full... I actually had 2 get up and put my foot on the kitchen floor to get it to stop (home remedy)... never had 1 like that before... my calf is still sore!

9:27... wake up (to hella kids who have no school makin hella noise and runnin around, NO their not mines... im staying w/ fam. far a few weeks)... mind u I have to be to work @ 10:00... I was supposed to wake up @ 7:30...

I was so late already I didn’t even rush... mike uncle said he'd take me to work... so im like coo... I wont be too late so I waited around 4 him... only to find out he has something he 4got he had 2 do... so he drops me off @ the bus @ 11:05... and guess what (yep u got it I missed the bus by 10 minutes)

11:25... 180 bus leaves to san jose

12:08... bus arrives... and of course the lightrail is pulling off as the bus is pulling up...

12:16... lightrail comes...

12:31... I arrive @ work, thinking "okay lemme get to work lunch is about to start"

12:34... get a phone to test... battery is dead... and it requires a special 1 of a kind (in the galaxy) charger that nobody can find... but my job is to locate it...


12:49... locate charger and get to work for 11 minutes until lunch time... sigh!

BUT ITS NOTHIN I'LL JUST MAKE IT UP DURING OVERTIME!... ;0)


Soooooooooooooooo... how was ur day???

7 comments:

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

Damn homie...thats all bad..get it together...I got one of those cramps b4, scared the shit out of me...I thought I was going to die...

CHA CHA said...

how is it overtime if you are makin it up....argghhh...you are so freakin frackin lucky!!!

Anonymous said...

Insomnia is the worst. I can't stand it...thankfully I seem to be able to relax better as I get older. About the only good thing about it.

G-Sweet said...

MS. P... yea I need to get it 2gether...lol

POCA... lol... it would take u to point that out... haha... its overtime... cuz I'm stayin past the time that I'm supposed to get off... I guess... stop makin' me think!

UNDERHILL... yea it pissed me off... cuz I usually fall asleep in mid-conversation... and the night I need to get some sleep I'm wide-fuckin-awake!

Jazzy said...

Damn...that sounds like the kind of day where you just stay your azz in bed!

You know what you needed to put your butt to sleep. One of those women that (as you put it) seems to make your room look good.

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Well da da da DAYYYYYUUUMMMM!!!!

Sounds like you had yourself one hell-of-a nite...my bad brah I mean mornin' so ummm I agree with Opinionated Diva on this one....

Gotta get you somethin' to put chu ta bed ;-)

G-Sweet said...

O-DIVA... yea i dont believe in that missin work ish... i wasnt sick so i dragged my ass into work...

and u couldnt be more right, yesss, thats what i needed!...lol

MS. B... yea i gotta get somma that natural sleepin medicine for that problem!

;0)