Thursday, November 1, 2007

they say... "sharing is caring" (TAGGED!)

So im gonna' pass this on since Ms. FBP tagged me...


The rules of the game are:

A). Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog...

B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself...

C). Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs...

D). Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


#1... I play video games for a living! (ha ha, my jobs better than urrrrrrrrrrrrrs!)

#2... My family has some wierd birth pattern goin on that landed on me... im 25... my mothers 50... my grandmothers 75... and my great-grandmother is 100!!! (yes she's still alive, amazing huh?)

#3... I hate when women say, "we need to talk!"... id rather break dance on broken glass... lol!

#4... I dont believe in dinner without meat... vegetarians are wierdos!

#5... I find feet FUCKING DISGUSTING... how do men suck toes... omg im gettin light headed thinkin bout it... ughhh!

#6... I often ponder on what would happen to the world if the internet (as a whole) just crashed forever one day... scary huh! (bloggers would actually have to do real life stuff)

#7... I'm 25 and have yet to step foot inside of a strip club... sad but true!... some1 help me!



I dont have hardly any blog-homies so I'm tagging:
Smitty's Soliloquy... Mr. Underhill... STILL_POCAHONTAZ

7 comments:

CHA CHA said...

Im up...okay, thanks for the tag

That age thing is awesome, I have never heard of that

ETP said...

SO doesn't that mean you need to have a kid before you turn 26 or you'll break the pattern? Wouldn't want that to happen now, would we?

CHA CHA said...

I got your tag answers...holla back!

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

Crackin up @ “we need to talk” what if its good news! Break dancing on broken glass sounds painful…

Yeah if a man has a BBQ all there is is hella meat. If a woman BBQs there are gonna be some side dishes too

You lyin about the strip club!!! That’s bcuz your ass be at home watchin’ BET UNCUT late at night ha ha!

G-Sweet said...

STILL P: yea its pretty tight but the buck ends here... and im finna check them answers now

E the P: hahaha... thats what i was thinkin but it aint happenin im scared of kids @ this point in my life... so all good things must come 2 an end!

Ms. FBP: its hardly ever good when u hear those words so i'll take the odds and just start breakdancin... hahaha... nah aint gotcable no more so BET UNCUT is out the picture too... but i got that trusty old WORLD WIDE WEB!

Jazzy said...

You are hilarious!

#2...Amazing. That means you need to get busy.

#3...This is funny because usually when I say it, it is because I'm pissed at something HE's done.

#5 lmao@you gettin light-headed. You just haven't found the one that will have you willing to try anything yet.

G-Sweet said...

opinionated diva... *shakin head* ... nope aint gone happen... im aint ready 4 kids yet...

see its never good when a woman says that to a man, and its almost always about him...

hell nah... i can find more interesting places on a woman to put my mouth than a damn foot!...lol

;0)