Thursday, October 2, 2008

they say... "i CAN'T be who YOU want me to BE!"...

2day before i walked out my moms house she told me i need to work on my attitude... so i look her in the eyes and ask, "why do you say that?"... and she says, "you havent been urself lately, u walk around with an attitude, and its not the normal you"...

so my response is straight up how i feel, i say, "why do people expect me to act the same way every day no matter what my situation or circumstance is, i mean for the most part i TRY and stay positive but im onkly human, and its no fair"... at that point im getting pissed because this is coming from a woman who has had drastic mood swings all her life, and takes her attitude out on people who surround her (usually me and my brother)... now she has the nerve to come at me wit that.

so then she says that she doesnt feel like she can talk to me, she's scared to say stuff to me cuz i have an attitude, im like what the hell are u talkin about (i didnt say that tho, lol) you dont even be tranna' say shit to me and ur assuming...

now granted my attitude is niot of the normal G-Sweet BUT show me a person who is the exact same all the time no matter whats goin oin in their life...

jus felt like venting... and at this point peopl jus might start seeing a side of me that they really dont like... lets jus hope that aint the case.

1 comment:

Eb the Celeb said...

just wooossaaaahhhh...

and I aint used to this... I mean you blogging so regularly

but I likes...even if you are doing it with an attitude...lol

joking!