Thursday, October 9, 2008

they say... "i RECOMMEND this"...

I have a new favorite show... these 2 crack me the fuck up... how many of u have seen the show "Man and Wife"



this show is based on SEX, relationships, SEX, commitment, SEX, marriage, annnnnd SEX, oh yea and etc.i n a discussion style set-up... My boy says they've been doin this for a long time but just recently got a show on MTV so i hit the site and its a lil better cuz its uncensored...

If ur familiar with Fat Man Scoop then you know he's half crazy so he rants and raves and shows definite signs of ADD, but none the less he speaks what alot of men think... CUT & DRY!... lmao...


His wife Shanda on the other hand is hands down his better half cuz she's super calm, understanding but smashes when she has to which is often cuz taht foo' is crazy...lmao!... she's sexy too!


here's an episode jus so u can see what i mean... *at 5:30 the topic had me dyin laffin!*










for more CLICK HERE...

2 comments:

CHA CHA said...

Hi baby! Yes I have watch this show and Shanda is extremely calm. It in so many ways reminds me of my own relationship.

I have all the shows lined up I haven't gotten a chance to watch them but it is hilarious

miss you...I wont be a stranger

Queen of My Castle said...

OMG! I have never seen that show, but the clips are hilarious!!!!!!