Tuesday, September 30, 2008

they say... "i SEE why!"...



At this point in time i can say i see why n*ggas be goin all bad and robbin' folks... i mean i aint gon' do it *side grin*... but at this point my financial situation is fucked up right now, i try to keep a level head about it BUT the fact that the economy is is bent over a table gettin the business right now doesnt promise that i'll find another job anytime soon.

Lately ive had these odd thought and dreams of me taking what i want and/or dont have i.e. .....
(get rich or die tryin)... lmao!...

What is the average person to do when the economy is how it is... i mean i could get a job at a fast food place *blinking blankly*.... but fuck that i do have standards (not to down any1 who does)... but i aint doin that shit.

anyway this is jus somethin that was on my mind to let all the stick-up-kids who read my blog know that I UNDERSTAND.................................. *thinking*... do stick-up-kids blog???... hahaha... i mean they would have an interesting ass blog

7 comments:

Smitty said...

I got the chop! Lets start robbin' bidges! I'm broke too son! but shit the way things are we would be robbin' broke people.

G-Sweet said...

hahahaha... didnt think it out that far... we gotta go to the suburbs...

rob some rich caucasians... then i wont feel bad!

Eb the Celeb said...

yo.. why did I just tell my male friend (cough) that I was going to rob a bank just last night...

G-Sweet said...

ok... we got 3 now... lets do it!

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

ok you.me.smitty.we need to talk. yall better quit.i heard chip n dales is hiring...

G-Sweet said...

i aint shakin' shit'... im takin' shit!

PhlyyGirl said...

ROFL!! I ain't shakin shit, I'm takin shit!!
Classic.

Yo on the real, I used to work for Bank of America, so we can go in 'Set it Off' style and make sure we get away with all the moola.
What's good?