Wednesday, September 17, 2008

they say... "it LOOKS like i stepped out of a TIME MACHINE"

MNy aunt had a 70's part recently and me and a few friends and fam attended... it was a breath of fresh air, one of those times u wish u were actually alive in the 70's...

im hella last minute so i wasnt gonna dress then it hit me i could just got to my grandparents house and see what my grandfathers old clothes (R.I.P. PAPPY)... turned out to be a great fuckin idea... so here is the finish result...



damn lil d, u got a burt out ass perm bra... hahahaha!

IMO and after careful evaluation i look like a UPS worker, *lmfao*... then at second glance i look like anthony hamilton with that damn beard and that hat...

so when i get to the party i see Smitty wit his get up on and its hilarious cuz the fro-wig he has looks hella real...



dont he look like a militant brotha ready to start the revolution???... lmao!

so later on the night i tried it on... we took hella pics...


hmmmm... i think she likes it!

a 70's super star

i see u smitty, lmao... the guitarist

HAPPY BDAY AUNTY ROBIN...






contest winners!


pimpin pimpin!


even the babies were their in character





5 comments:

achoiceofweapons said...

Cool pics Bro! Trust though we do not want to return to the 70's. Polyester was not the fabric of the future. It was a secret plot to get us to wear flameable clothing while looking extremely silly smoking a kool until we combusted, killing us all!
LOL
Jaycee

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

I think Ive seen these on your MS, but I'm feeling it. I want to have an 80s theme party you down?

Ms. Go Getter said...

Love the pics!!! That fro does look hella real too lol

Smitty said...

I was in full character...Jive ass turkey!

Eb the Celeb said...

hahahahaahah... amazing pics... I needed that laugh...

and your smile... you know it makes me melt!