Tuesday, September 16, 2008

they say... "it's just MYSPACE"...



Actually i feel like im the only 1 who thinks that... i have a page just like the other trillion people on this planet and the next BUT im starting to think people 4get that (in my opinion) myspace is not real "physical" life. Lately myspace has irritated me beyond my normal tolerance...

when i change my mood... i have to hear some shit about that, its a mood sometimes there not an exact reason for a mood or there are a number of things to add up to me feeling like that... none the less ITS A FUCKING MOOD, and more importantly ITS JUST FUCKING MYSPACE!!!... i wonder if i can take that off all together... i'll check it out...

next on the menu is something i dont really mind to a certain extent... and thats people who go on other people page just to see whats in their comments or to see what their picture comments say... are u serious!... u cant ever be that bored... BUT the icing on the cake is when they feel they can approach you via text,phone, or in person about what they read... get over it!...

the he say she say has gotta stop i thought u had to be over 14 or 15 to get on myspace anyway, okay so act like it...

right now i feel like erasing my shit but i know i'll regret that later... but it justr amazes me how so many people are so focused on this shit that let it affect how they feel, what they think, and who they are in their real life...

im guess im done venting... for now... and i have obviously just gave myspace more meaning (than it derserves) by even posting this but FUCK IT its how i feel!


ps. what would hapopen if when every1 went to log on 2morrow morning myspace no longer existed?... hmmmm... think about it!

and in light of it all... hahahahahahaha!

7 comments:

Mel said...

ROFL @ that picture!

I hardly get on MySpace. It has become something I do when I have nothing better to do.

Eb the Celeb said...

it would be worse than the recession for most people if myspace went down...


i still crack up everytime I see that pick...


and yeah that petty myspace ish is so retarded... I know so many dudes that have shut down their myspace because of jealous chickens... and they just didnt even feel like dealing with it...

G-Sweet said...

MEL... i wish i could say the same.

EB... i feel like if i shut ot down i let the other person win.

Mel said...

Try it.

And sure go ahead and bite my blog idea. I look forward to reading it :)

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

everytime I see that chick with the poop floater behind he i just shake my head... damn.

Yeah I feel the same about ms as far as the top goes and relationship status. Your friends should know who they are in real life and your significant other as well lol

Smitty said...

Is you myspace Icon blinking now?

Third Eye Vision said...

LOL.
That's real shit man. Cats make it seem like Myspace is physically your life; but for alot of people....Myspace is their life.