Thursday, January 3, 2008

they say... "It's the REASON for the SEASONS"



Well my X-MAS was laid back... helped moms cook this year since shes gettin older, her and my brother(18 yrs old) got in to a squabble the week prior too so he left and stayed with my grandmother which in turn made my mother basically say F*ck and she didnt get him shit...

so i had to play good son and visit with her a few days... clean his dirty ass room (*shaking head*)... my favorite part of any holiday is the food so i was happy... moms made: (in no specific order)

1... cornish hens
2... roast beef (that shit was helllla good, vegetarians go to hell...lol)
3... yams
4... mac & cheese
5... potato salad
........... i was gone put a pic of potato salad here but look at m,y choices... helll naw... it didnt look nothin like that hot mess in a bowl on nonna them pics CLICK HERE

6... garlic butter crab legs... (i know it hella doesnt go but moms had the craving to make it, but it was hella good too)
7... sweet potato pie... i woulda wrestled grandma to the floor for the last piece i swear i would have!

8... german chocolate cake (ughhh... what is that on the top of the cake? oatmeal?...lmao

i got slapped upside the head for sayin that at the dinner table)

9... black eyed peas... i sware fo' lowd *shakin head* rediculously good (i know im greedy hahaha!)

Theres more i just cant think know besides im sure drooling on this keyboard will cost the company money.

I decided not to get that many people nothin this x-mas... i just got the kids hella stuff...

my 2 yr. old god daughter...



and my 6 year old cuzin


I got the all kinds of toys, pajamas, and clothes... so the kids were my REASON FOR THE SEASONS!


PEACE OUT

1 comment:

CHA CHA said...

You are sooo nice. Glad to hear you enjoyed the holidays.