Thursday, January 3, 2008

they say... "OUT wit the OLD & IN wit the NEW"



THESE ARE MY 1ST'S OF 2008...

1. Who was the first person you talked to in 08?
ALL FRIENDS AND FAM THAT WAS AROUND ME @ THE MOMENT.

2. The first person you hugged?
AUNTY ROBBIN... aka... DUCHESS


3. The first person you called?
I CALLED MY MOM 1ST


4. The first person you texted?
LIL' PAM... lol


5. The first thing you drank?
U MEAN CONTINUED TO DRINK?... BELVI & SOME CHAM-PAG-NE'


6. The first person that called you?
LOL... WOOOOW... AFTER JUST CHECKIN MY PHONE... MY EX WAS THE 1ST PERSON TO CALL ME... THATS ODD SEEING AS I HAVENT TALKED TO HER ON THE PHONE IN HELLLLLLA LONG!

7. The first person that texted you?
MY CUZIN PHE'!


8. Have you talked to all of your BLOG BUDDIES yet?
NO TEXT MS. PUDDIN THO!

*in reference to the pic... ur such a wierdo*

9. Any of them?
NAH... I DONT HAVE THEIR #'S ANYWAY

10. Who was the 1st person to hang up on you?
NOBODY... i dont play the shit...lol

11. What was the first thing you watched on TV?
MARTIN SEASON 3 DVD!... that fools retarded!



12. Who was the first person you thought of?
HER!

13. What was the first thing you ate?
AWWW MAN... MY AINTY ROBIN MADE SOME BLACK EYE PEAS & RICE, FRIED CHICKEN, BBQ RIBS, POTATO SALAD, DEVILED EGGS, AND SOME MO' SH!T.

14. What where you wearing at midnight?
REGULAR CLOTHES NOTHIN FANCY!


15. First kiss?
I'LL JUST CALL HER LIPS!


16. First fight?
NADDA... LETS SEE HOW LONG THAT LASTS!

*who want it???*


17. First laugh?
AT ALL OF OUR DRUNK ASSES PLAYIN KINGS CUP (drinking game)


18. First person you said 'I love you' to?
MY MOM

19. First stupid thing you did?
ME STUPID STUFF PSSHHHT! yea right... lmao!


20. First thing you bought?
HMMMM... I DUNNO... PROLLY SOME GATORADE

the anti-hang over drink!



im wish everyone in my blog-world a prosperous 08'!

14 comments:

CHA CHA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CHA CHA said...

FIRST PERSON TO COMMENT.....MEEEEHH!!!!!!

HEY G,

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YA 2...

MOMMY IS PRETTY

....SO ARE WE GOING TO SEE "they say..we should rekindle old flames" post soon...LOL

Jazzy said...

The Ex was the first person to call? WOW...that says a LOT man. Hope you're ready!

Lots of Divas in your family. Love the dress your mom has on!

LOL@Poca!

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Just wanted to wish you a Happy New Year G!!!

G-Sweet said...

1st off... HAPPY NEW YEARS... to all my blog homies!...

STILL P... thanx ma'... and thanx os thiks she still in her dan 20's...

if ur speakin on my ex, hell nah, i cant even call the reason she called me first seeing as tho' she just informed me she was NEWLY PREGNANT (NO not by me) and in coo' relationship...lol... but since u mentioned it i'll think i might post on that situation...

O-DIVA... ready for what?... is there somethin im missimg here?...

MS. B... thanx and right back @ ya!

Ms.Lady said...

youre mom is gorgeous..glad you rang in the new year with some positive fun..hope your 2008 is just the same!

Edirin said...

ive wasted all my firsts,didnt record em,maybe nx yer

love da blog btw,love it love it,keep up da gd wrk

CapCity said...

A prosperous & a hella GRRREAT 2008 backatcha, G-Sweet-ness;-)!

You had me crackin' UP in the previous post on all that food - i hope u didn't have to tackle gramma for that last piece of pie! As a vegetarian - u ain't gotta get all edgey sending us to hell-N-all - just be glad we less folk u gotta fight for that last tender slice o' roast;-). LOL!!

G-Sweet said...

MS. LADY... thanx Ms. L ... and i hope u have a great 08' too.

ADIZZLEGTK... thanx... u should stop morte often... im about to go check u out now.

CAP CITY... heyyy Cap... i need to add u to my blog roll while im thinkin about u... and it was all good granny knew what was up...lmao!... my bad for goin bad on the veggie-heads, but hey... i mean i like vegetables too... haha

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

First of all I am not weird, I am seemingly different with cute features and a pretty smile, back up…second I’m mad everyone was so spread out this year, oh well…

Suite B said...

I didn't people drank gatorade for a hang over...you learn something new everyday.

G-Sweet said...

MS.P... *raised eyebrow*... yea ok!... i know it woulda bee nice to see some of u losers but h ey thats life... so whens the next kick-it session?

SUITE B... yea!, it has electrolytes in it,lack of electrolytes is what usually causes the headaches and dehydration.

Suite B said...

Next time I get pissy drunk I will remember that

CHA CHA said...

You have been tagged, I got that azz, go to my blog to see what I mean