Saturday, December 15, 2007

they say... "the AWARD goes to..."


AND THE AWARDS FOR 2007 GO TO...



1) DRINKING BUDDY OF THE YEAR?
The Smitty's


2) SMOKIN BUDDY OF THE YEAR
dont smoke but if i did it would be Tay, Gotti, & Josh


3) LIFETIME SERVICE AWARD (longest friend)
The Smitty's


4) NEWCOMER AWARD - COOLEST NEWEST FRIEND?
Tiffany J.


5) HIGH POINT OF THE YEAR?
My 25 bday!


6) LOW POINT OF THE YEAR?
getting over her and movin out of 201


7) BEST HOLIDAY?
Thanksgiving


8) YOUR SONG FOR 2007?
Kanye- Cant tell me nothin!


9) MOVIE FOR 2007?
300


10) WHO DID YOU SPEND VALENTINES WITH?
nobody!


11) BEST RELATIONSHIP?
she knows!


12) WHAT WERE YOU FOR HALLOWEEN
nothin decided not to dress this year... last year i was flava flav!... lmao... look at Ms. Puddin


13) RESTAURANT OF THE YEAR?
PF Changs... i love that shit


14) KISS OF THE YEAR?
her sexy ass


15) BEST DECISION MADE THIS YEAR?
to get my financial game right


16) MOST STUPID IDEA WHEN DRUNK?
almost gettin left in frisco (san francisco) during a party bus for justins bday!


17) TV SHOW OF THE YEAR?
Boondocks


18) MOST LOYAL FRIEND?
Mike & Z-A (the smitty's)... justin... Tiffany J... Doug


19) BIGGEST CHANGE OF THE YEAR?
no longer dating her, and being more serious, and my new job that i love!


20) BIGGEST DOUCHEBAG AWARD?
(even though it was my fault)... "N" for fightin on my boys bday! (women are crazy)


21) NEW YEAR RESOLUTION?
To be even better!

14 comments:

Jazzy said...

Woooooooooooow...I absolutely adore this list. Might have to do something similar myself.

I laughed so hard at you as Flava Flave!!!! LMAO. I'm cracking up even as I type this...tre' strawnjay!

CapCity said...

Agree w/ OpDiva - great list. u r blessed, Brother Sweet:-). U & your buddies are CUTIEEEZ! too bad stuff didn't work out w/ u & the ex - but, I've learned that everything happens as it should!

Happy Holidays & Hugz2ya!

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Cool post G. Looks like a lot of fun times!!.

Shew...Tell your friends, to get with my friends
And we can be friends
Shit we can do this every weekend

I'm just sayin... [LOL]

Hope the new year is just as good to ya!

G-Sweet said...

O-DIVA... yea u should do the same list... I can send u just the questions if u want.

And yea the Flav was fun... if I could have only found a woman as thick as delicious... it woulda been great... lmao... and did u peep Ms. Puddin in the background as "captain hooker"... haaaaahahahaha! fun times

CAP... thanx for the compliment, its much appreciated... I'm sure those 2 losers would say the same...

And the odd thing about ur 2nd comment is... she's not my ex, we were never bf&gf... long story... go back and read my very 1st post from a few months ago... and u'll be filled in ;0)... and yes I 100% agree everything happens as its supposed to (for a reason)

MS. B... yes this past year has been full of fun times... and me and my friends LUV friends... lmao... what it do?...lol...

I have so many big plans for 2008, but then again don't we all?

CHA CHA said...

AWESOME post...I enjoyed it thoroughly....You all are a handsome bunch..LMAO at the guy you put on blast for being a smoke partner, but you don’t smoke..HEE LARIOUS

I wish you love and additionaly prosperity in your New Year....

oh and now that you got your financial right.....pssssst Loan me a dollar...LMAO

Eb the Celeb said...

Nice pics!!!

I swear everyone was flava flav for halloween this year... its a blessing though that every man I've seen, including you did not resemble him at all...lol

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

LOL I kinda made your list...oooo who is that lite skin chick she's pretty hmmm...n aw @ u n Drea...

Muze said...

okay first, i looooove this post. don't be mad if i jack your style, k?

secondly, you and your friends are pretty hott. lol

thirdly, i really like your blog. adding you to my blogroll as soon as i leave here. any friend of msP is a friend of mine. lol.

G-Sweet said...

STILL P... thanx for the compliment, and the wishes... and yea all them foo's are pot heads!

A dollar?... I'm sure u make more than me... lemme borrow $5... haha!

EB... yea flav was popular... but mines was the best... and i don't think its possible for most ppl. to look like him. Haha

MS. P... yea I kinda felt bad nonna u losers made the list but hey I hardly see yall anymore... and the light skin chick is my homegirl Tiff from highschool (unless u were sarcastically talkin bout yaself)...
and don't say "awww"... it was great times while it lasted.

Woooooow... ok Puddin, this is crazy... I was responding to this while I walked down during my lunch break on my sidekick... i put it in my pocket so I can go in the bank and guess who's the only person in line... Her! hahahahaha! (lookin rather cute I might add) *shaking head*... speak of the devil!... anyway movin on...

MUZE... thanx, I think everybody should do 1... and thank u for the compliment I appreciate it... u look good ya damn self!

Yesssss... I got a new blog friend... hahaha!...

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

No I was talkin' about Tiff...damn...who do you think I am...

lol so everything is cool, no flying stars or rollin' of the necks...

Sheletha said...

dang...your friends are fine!


first time here! hollah!

Jazzy said...

See ya in 2008!

Jazzy said...

G even though I enjoy looking at you and your cute friends...don't you think it's time for a new post???

I'm just axin.

Jazzy said...

Happy New Year by the way