Thursday, December 13, 2007

they say... if YOU wanna know somethin', then ASK!



And although that is so true... some shit should be left alone!... or should it???...

I went on a date yesterday night to see American Gangster... yess I know I'm hella late... yea yea yea!... see my previous post..... they say... "ART imitates LIFE"

Anywho b4 the movie, we're out eating and choppin it up about whatever... when this chick goes, "soooo what's ur fantasy"... now I dunno about u but I'm game for this conversation but wait a minute ma'... u don't even know me like that... but hey its 2007 and women go for what they want so "whatever" I answer and I ask the same question in return, I think she answered the way she did based on my answer...

[Side bar:] maybe its one of those, lemme ask him b4 he asks me typa things

The conversation goes on for another 10 minutes, we are no longer talking about the fantasy thing anymore when she busts out with, Do you have any GAY fantasies????????????........ hmmmmm... I'm lookin @ this chick cuz I'm thinkin, 'I seen her lips movin but I know she didn't just ask me that shit'


After I loudly exclaim, HELL NAW, WHAT KINDA SHIT IS THAT?... WHAT KINDA NI**AS YOU HANG AROUND?... she starts laughin' and im like, "Do you always asks guys that"... she says, "it was just a question"... so i ask her what if a guy (certainly NOT me) says, "yes"... and she says, "then I'll get up and leave"... so at this point im laughing... i kept bringin that wierd ass shit up all night tho!...

Afterwards when i thought about it I had to ask myself; i know she didnt look @ me and think i was a fun-boy cuz i dont play around like that NO SIRRRR!...

OR...

Is society that far gone that women have to ask shit like this because of these undercover fruit-cakes?... and shortly after i answered my own question with................ YES!!!, it is!...


this shit is sad!...

7 comments:

CapCity said...

yea...it is a sad state that we always have to second guess everyone outside of ourselves. i've taught myself not to ever be surprised if I walk in on any dude (I'm dealing with) with another dude. I like to THINK that I have a keen second sense - but in this world - who knows??

I've also learned not to ever take it personal if women hit on me or men ask if I'm lesbian...I know my preference and that's all that matters ...
at least that's my two cent/opinion

Anonymous said...

LOL!

I would have told her my fantasies all involve rape.

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Doubt she was insinuating you were a ummm "fun-boy" [LOL] Forgive me but it's the first time I'm ever hearing that term used for it.

It's just that with all this talk/discovery of under cover / DL brotha's, one can never be too sure and if you don't ask, you won't know [or so it is said].

G-Sweet said...

CAP... i guess i want to assume the most ppl. aint gay... but once again, in 2days society...

MR. U... maaaan... i almost sipy this water on this fuckin computer screen... lmfoa!!!...

oddly enuff Underhill, between me, you, and whoever else checks this (lol) her fantasy involved somethin of that nature.

MS. B... damn right she wasnt insenuating that... hahaha... nah... but guess what i got it all figured out tho... i just ordered a rubber stamp the size of my forehead... so just b4 i walk out the house i can stamp myself and relieve myself of the BS...

*[inner thought]... then women'll prolly think thats a front*... STRAIGHT MEN ARE DOOMED!...LMAO!

WrkNProgress said...

Lol, it wouldn't be something at the top of my list to ask somebody!

CHA CHA said...

LOL!

I would have told her my fantasies all involve rape.

PLEASE RESUCITATE ME NOW!!!!!!

But yes, you have to be slick when asking but you def gots to throw that in the mix!

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

hmmm G what is your fantasy?

so you re dating huh...