Tuesday, June 24, 2008

they say... "REVENGE is a sweet VICTORY"



2day my homegirl hit me on myspace with a video i found highly entertaining... yall prolly already see and/or heard about it... Shaq on stage at a night club freestyling, gettin @ Kobe!... seeing as tho' i dont like Kobe (respect his game but dont like him as.... u know what i cabt stand him as a person) i was crackin up @ the main lyricss of the freestyle which are, "KOBE!... TELL ME HOW MY ASS TASTE!"



LMAO... but then i felt it went to far when SPORTSCENTER got a hold of it...



this lil BS rap supposedly got Shaq dismissed as a sheriff... like he really needed the money... hahahaha... thats extra funny... check out that story HERE.

5 comments:

Jazzy said...

LOL @ this lil ditty. Shaq is going to pay for asking Hobe to "tell me how my azz taste"...the visual from that statement makes me want to throw up though.

CHA CHA said...

Whats eeeeeven funny is how you gon fire a volunteer..LMAO...

Eb the Celeb said...

hahaha... I was dying laughing when I heard they took his little badge away... awwwee... poor shaq... syke!

Eb the Celeb said...

you've been TAGGED!

kit von b. said...

shaq is a HOT ass mess. someone needs to tell him he needs to quit.

-KB