Monday, June 30, 2008

they say... "Pass it on!"



I was tagged by the sexy Ms. EB...


"List seven songs that you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now, shaping your spring summer. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to."

My 7 songs are as follows:

1... Hezekiah- I See Yaw (feat. Jaguar Wright)... i listen to this song everyday, its so REAL!

2... Blu & Exile- No Greater Love... this song describes a situation i was goin thru in such detail, dope lyrics too

3... EMC- Say Now... just a tight song!

4... Tupac- Against All Odds... this is hands down my fav. song of all time, and i had to listen to it alot this weekend, i was pissed

5... Trey Songz- Last Time... cant front this song is the shit!

6... Jaheim-I've Changer (feat. Keyshia Cole)... helllllla tight!

(There is a tie) for 7...

- Duchess S.- "Stay"... this is how u be feelin sometimes!

- Duchess S.- "Here We Go Again"... this is sooooo real!

NOTE: Duchess S. is a new artist that i know personally... check the songs i mentioned out on her MySpace page... CLICK HERE


IM TAGGING.......

- Ms. Puddin
- Smitty's Soliloquy
- Muze
- Cap City
- The Flyyest
- Karrie B.
- Still Poca

10 comments:

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

I'm so not in on the music right now. Ive been busting out the old school. stupid corporate america destroying good music. =(

Eb the Celeb said...

I love trey... my lil boo done cut his hair now too... he almost looking as fly as you

CHA CHA said...

I would like to hear the Hezekiah joint, loves some Gospel

G-Sweet said...

MS. P... ur an old lady now... lol!

EB... :0) lol... thanx!

STILL P.... hahaha... sorry Poca... Hezekiah isa rapper form Delaware... not Hezekiah Walker the gospel singer.

Muze said...

awww you tagged me! how special am i? lol.

hmmm i'm with msP on this one, i've been really into the old school lately. i downloaded like all this anita baker and frankie beverly and switch and earth wind and fire... well i had earth wind and fire already. lol.

but seven songs right now in heavy rotation are:

1.full moon- brandy

2.my eyes don't cry no more- stevie

3.heaven sent- keyshia cole

4.wishing on a star- beyonce

5.run the streetz- 2pac

6.sweet love- anita baker

7.dwele's WHOLE new cd. lol.

bonus: lights out- danity kane

hope all is well your way, handsome.

*smiles*

Freedom In Christ said...

Jaheim new album is really good "NEVER Say NEVER AGAIN" is my jam!

CapCity said...

since u the cutest in blog-land i'll oblige, Sweet G;-). LOL! will post at some point this week!

G-Sweet said...

MUZE... extremely special! ;0)... i see ur into oldies... me too... my fav. Anita Baker song is "Best thing yet" that song is crazy..

Frankie Beverly & Mays and EWF are some damn good picks too

lol @ the tupac song... 4got about that 1.

FREEDOM... really... he 1 of the only R&B artists i can tolerate... thanks i'll chec it out.

CAP... *cheesin*... thank u Cap!... imma be checkin 4 it.

Muze said...

best thing yet is the jam. and yes, pac is forever in the rotation. gotta rep my late hubby. lol.

Third Eye Vision said...

"No Greater Love" by Blu & Exile fucks up my head when I hear it him dog.

That nigga's new LP drops in a week!