Sunday, March 16, 2008

they say... "MI casa es SU casa"



well i finally got back to my postin this weekend cuz its ugly durin the week as far as posting...

i also finally got the chance to add some of u to my BLOG ROLL... so WELCOME... so now i can stop blog stalkin' some of u, haha!

MUZE... welcome to my blogroll cuz ur soooo fuckin fly! (need i say more)

TOM_GURL... welcome to my blogroll im such a loser for waitin this long to add you... u've been holdin it down in my spot... oh yea, and the layout is niiiice... i luv floetry!

DEJANAE... welcome to my blogroll and u have the most eye catching profile photo, (me bein the perv i am) was like, "wait, is that a thong"... hahaha... but ur fully dressed and @ least i tricked myself into some good readin'

THE FLYYEST... welcome to my blogroll... anybody who needs two "Y's" to define their FLY has to be on my blogroll... im feelin ya blog... whats the weather like in Seattle?

(ps) shout out to the thiz face u and the baby got goin on

BRITTANY_83... welcome to my blogroll i read ur last 3 blogs and for some reason they got me... i like, i like... hope to see u here more often!

AND I AINT 4GOT ABOUT ALL MY OTHER BLOGGIES... IM STILL TRANNA HOLD IT DOWN AND POST EVEN THO "THE MAN" IS HATIN...LOL...

7 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

OMG... I am so sorry for calling you Smitty... Will you please forgive...


Oh and cute post... i think this is the first time I've seen someone announce the honorees for making their blog roll

dejanae said...

ha
that'd be the day

woot woot
i got blogrolled
you got added to the invisible blogroll too
now u cant be lurkin tho
gotta actually comment

G-Sweet said...

EB... asm if ppl. dont confuse us in real life (still havent figured that 1 out)...

well i cant say no to that smile in the profile pic... so i'll forgive u......... this time!

DEJA... lol @ "thatd be the day"... haha...

yea im finna ead over there now!

The Flyyest said...

HHEEEYYYYYY!!!! thanx for the shout out....

the weather is okay here....city of rain...yes it rains hella here!!!!! but in the summer time...the clothes are comin off on everyone..hahahaha...nah it never gets to the 100's in the summer and it gets cold in the winter but not too cold...we'll be suprised to get 2 days worth of "thick" snow....and im glad

Brittany said...

Glad you like my blog. I'm back from vacation so my blog posts live on

kit von b. said...

i love ur spirit g-sweet.

lmao @ u tricking urself into good reading.

yup. everyone u mentioned is pretty awesome!

-KB

nicole said...

lol thats a GREAT idea!! i could def use a negative vote!