Friday, March 14, 2008

they say... "EVERY1 is UNIQUE in their own way"



I was fishin around on KANYE's blog and I seen this interesting post about these 5 people in NY who only wear 1 color all day every day...

***CLICK HERE TO READ***

So my question is... if u had ro wear 1 color for a full year... no loopholes what color would you choose?




I'd choose blue or black... okay... black... cuz u can wear it hella different ways... I mean even in the summer I usually wear black wife beater so I think I could pull it off.

11 comments:

Brittany said...

I like brown. Looks good on me. Brown or black.

Eb the Celeb said...

probably black...

but if I'm in a crunk mood it would be purple... I wore purple for most of my days in high school... at least half of my wardobe in HS was purple

G-Sweet said...

BRITTANY_83... yea and brown has so many nice shades!

EB... u just tranna be like me... lol... but black is so workable.

Muze said...

awww you read kanye's blog too? you're uber cool. lol.

Ms.Lady said...

Any Earth tone.

It goes great with my complexion.

G-Sweet said...

MUZE... yea SMITTY put me up on it... i love stoppin by that spot!

MS. LADY... okay... good1... but for the whole year...lol

kit von b. said...

PURPLE for me!!! allllllllllll the way...

-karrie b.

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

Probably black, since I wear it anyway…lol…man I should spice it up and wear like hot pink for a year or something…

G-Sweet said...

KARRIE B... purple all year?... *thinkin'* she was wearin the hell out that purple dress in her pics.

MS. P... ohhhh, I say black now everybody wants to wear black... lol

Lmao @ the hot pink... please don't then I'd actually have a valid reason not to see u often.... hahahaha!

Smitty said...

I would wear brown. I usually wear earth tones all the time anyway. So yeah I could rock brown all day every. it would be really uncomfortable the dude who wears pink to have to go to a funeral or a job interview.

CapCity said...

I almost DO wear black all the time - it looks great with splashes of other colors;-).