Thursday, August 2, 2007

they say... "all news, aint good news"

I had questions... and i felt i really needed answers!

1ST & FOREMOST... i was kinda peeved @ the fact that this person was too "BUSY" to talk for 10 minutes, shit maybe less depending on if i understand what shes sayin... i like to think im kinda foward so as a MAN when i feel somethin is important i want to talk about it face to face... *that was quickly declined upon request*... ok on with the blog!



The person im highly interested in had me wonderin what our situation was becasue we fa sho' wasnt the same as we were in the past(not even close)... but i kinda wanted to know what the deal was... soooo I ASKED!...

and long story short the answer was what i hoped it wasnt but not completely...

I wanted to know EXACTLY where we stood... and her answer was that we were friends... ok duhhhh im not a fuckin retard i know we're friends, so i told her i didnt want her to get it confused like we were friends like im friends wit my platonic play sister and homegirls, and whaddayaknow thats what she was talkin about... in my head im like what in the hell would make u think that?...(mind u i asked her to be my woman a month prior to this text talk)

so she goes on to say that were obviously not on the same page... and i agree... she says she doesnt want to be in a relationship, and shit i can feel that cuz ive felt like that for a while... even now i dont want to be in a relationship, I WANT TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER, theres a big difference! i mean i can get a girlfriend or 2 or 3 or 4(u get the point...lol) but im not interested in being wit any other chick!...

so im like would dating be too much and she says yes... now this caught me off guard because i had no clue and im lookin at the situation like "damn she really wants to be like my homie" so... i go on to ask would it be wise to drop this whole ordeal of askin how she feels and she like "right now, Maybe" which in laymans terms means HELL YEA, BUT I DONT WANNA SAY IT!...

So after that im jus like i guess i'll keep her as a close friend... i was kinda keep dating to a minimum and not get too involved with anyone else... but what the fuck for, i feel like she's moved on so maybe i should do the samn (yes i know i said this in another blog) but now im like really thinkin thats what i need to do...

now im finna go out and get drunk and turn on the charm im so famous for!... my homegirl said i should just do me and things will fall into place so thats what imma do starting NOW!


(my bad if i sound slightly pissed... i just needed 2 vent... this blog shit is a pretty way release what on ya mind)... THANK MS. P FOR GETTIN ME INTERESTED IN THIS BLOGGIN SHIT!... i owe u a drink(s)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK!!!! and happy drinking! :)

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

G where my drink @!?