Saturday, July 14, 2007

they say... I "walk around like im a king or somethin'"

aiiight....... so one of my homegirls always says i am concieted... and when i asked her to explain and/or elaborate... she said aside from thinkin i looked hella good (if i dont think so, who will) I walk around like im a king or something...

my 1st thought (which is usually the one i let pass through because im sure it'll be some smart ass shit) was to say, "I AM A FUCKIN' KING... SO BOW DOWN"... but somethin told me that would be fucked up...LOL... but my real response was "if i didnt act the way i act people wouldnt know me for who i am"

I mean seriously... how am i supposed to act... i mean granted i dont walk around acting like im really a king(cmon' thats rediculous), but shit i DO have a sense of pride and ego... and as far as i see it thats where i get my swagger, style, and demeanor.

everyday i see so many people walkin around with little to no self-esteem... pointing out their flaws while ignoring their positive traits... so im like FUCK THAT... i got enough shit to be happy and hold my head up about, so if that means people will mistake that for me ACTING LIKE IM KING... so be it... im coo' wit that...LMAO!


POINT OF THE POST: let people think what they want(to a certain extent)... but if ur genuinely sincere jus be YOU!

No comments: