Wednesday, July 25, 2007

they say "a bad attitude will get you nowhere!"...

I think its time to revert to the old ME from about 2 years ago when I was super-single with no attachments and no interests...

This ME consists of many women, wild club nights, and no type of commitment what so ever...LMAO!...

Lately I've been tranna wait out a situation 2 see what was goin 2 happen but its getting nowhere and I'm @ the point where I'm like FUCK IT imma jus do the super-single thing again but part of me is like, "nah that's a bad idea"... and I agree but shit it might just be time to meet new people...

I guess if you can't HAVE what you WANT, just get what you like ;0)... until youfind somethin' else you like!

2 comments:

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

Uh so you about to be like every other dude? G get it together, that one is out there. No point in being a dawg that shit will turn around and bite you n yo ass!

msP

G-Sweet said...

No Ms. P... i don't want to be like every other guy... i actually pride myself on being different in most aspects of being a man...

i feel you tho' part of me knows nothin good can come from this... besides it would be stupid to take a huge step back in maturity, but shit it was a thought...lol!