Thursday, July 10, 2008

they say... "I'm a BIG KID!"



When it comes to this topic im such an 80'S BABY... i swear!... i luv NINTENDO and everything about it.

Sooooo.... 2day i was on the net and i seen this...


MAAAAAAN!... I SWEAR I WANT 1!!!... im about to look and see if i can find 1 on Ebay!...


I'm such a Nintendo kid... i collect Nintendo stuff and i seen a few things i wanna add to the collection...

like the NIntendo controller i pod shuffle...


and the Nintendo iPhone... helllla tight!...


orrr the Nintendo belt...


oh snap!... Nintendo Chucks...


or how about the Super Nintendo Naked White Chick...


BUT ummmmmmmmm... this is some Nintendo shit i can do without! *shakin' head*... hahahahaha!... lmao!...


Anyway... who remembers this shit... wasnt this game the shit!...

5 comments:

Tom_Gurl said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super Mario 3...that game was THEEEEE SHIT!!!! Me, my brother and my sister used to play that game for hours!

I'm about to go searching for that ipod controller-too sick! And the chucks??? The Iphone-shit alllll that Nintendo stuff! I.WANT.THEM!!

I've been looking to get the original NES back...but the prices I've seen...um...yeah...I'll keep looking! I've got my SNES still though..that I play ALLL the time!

What you saying about Street Fighter 2...TURBO?????

Aight, lemme stop!! I could go on about this allllll day!

Keisha "Kitten" Isaacs said...

I loved Super Mario Brothers......I have many memories playing that game with my friends...in the game room...and eating sunflower seeds!!!

CHA CHA said...

Awww I love me some Nintendo too....I was about to buy one at the swap meet last week so I can play Super Mario Brothers and Duck Hunt.

Really when you use to have to blow on the disk to get it to work..>LMAO

Eb the Celeb said...

OK... even though some of them pics are questionable..

I feel you

when your on there see if you can find me a powerpad... that used to be my bizness

JayBee said...

i used to love nintendo and i'm not ashamed to admit that i never beat mario 1.