Monday, July 7, 2008

they say... "get out and ENJOY the DAY"

For my boy Z-A's bday he decided he wanted to be "original" and he planned a bike ride thru SAN FRANCISCO... to keep it real at first thought i was against it... But it was different, so what the hell...
---------------------------------------------------------------

I ended up havin' hella fun... check out the pics...



happy 26th bday Smitty...








yours truely in front of the TRANS AMERICA BUILDING!








this pic is dope to me... the TRANS AMERICA BUILDING again.


SMITTY and the bike chaos... "ayyyy where yo shirt at!"... hahaha


hit the JUNETEENTH celebration


then to the bar...





-------------------------------------------------------------

AND THE SCENERY WAS PRICELESS!

COIT TOWER


view from the tower


Bay Bridge from afar...


TRANS AMERICA building


the windiest street in the world... at the top of LOMBARD STREET


and this my friends is the staple of the BAY AREA as a whole.



--------------------------------------------------

We decided to do this once a month from now on so i hit ya wit pics next time around.

8 comments:

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

haha. i like how yall was like ride is over, time for the bar...

G-Sweet said...

I figured ud like that part... hahaha...

Suite B said...

OMG the pics are great. I would love to do something like this with my friends...oh wait I have a bad knee which doesn't allow me to ride a bike anymore.

CHA CHA said...

WOW....pictures were wonderful of course courtesly of smitts.

Sounds fun!

CapCity said...

Dayummmm Lucky heffer had all that caramel, chocolate smoothness to herSELF! Whew... Oh, yea - looked like fun, too! LOL!

Ms. Go Getter said...

the pics were great!...bike ride then the bar, priceless lol

Eb the Celeb said...

Ok-k-k

I see that chest and arm action... very impressive!

kit von b. said...

you're really cute.

-KB