Monday, May 12, 2008

they say... "what IF?..."

so a few weeks ago... while at a family dinner in honor of my grandfather who passed away... my goofy ass cuzin (the same 1 who makes it rain on his infant child CLICK HERE) is walkin around my grandmothers house with a dreadlock wig on...

this shit was funny as hell... a tall ass light skinned dude wit jet black dreads... it had me rollin especially cuz i know he borderline retarded (not really)...lol...

so of course, me also being a family clown... i give it a go to see "WHAT IF"...

ive always wondered what i would look like with dreads... let me tell you the shit was pure comedy cuz any1 who knows me *really* personally knows im too neat for that shit, dont have the patience.

i walked around the house with it on for like 2 hours... me and the fellas went out that night and one of the SMITTY'S convinced me to wear the shit in the club... and u know i agreed....

so heres the finish product... hahahahahaha!...............

... ...

so after an easy evaluation... i realized that shit aint fa' me...lmao...

okay 1 more for the road... lol...

13 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

I did not knwo you and Smitty were cuzzins

Who's that cutie in the middle?


and I'm loving your new profile pic!

Melody.Darlene said...

hahaah! ya, let's leave the dreads at home! lolol!

G-Sweet said...

EB... thats not SMITTY's baby in the pic tho... thats one of my cousins baby.. he just seen it and thought it was hilarious!

MELO.D... yea every1 prety much shut that down... thanx 4 ur honesty.

G-Sweet said...

oh yea EB o answer ur other question... thats my boy Z-A... one have of the SMITTY's... pretty much the only people i hang wit!... i a bit funny style when it comes to friends!

Smitty said...

Him got nine Job!

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

ok this post explains soooo much...

Eb the Celeb said...

OK cool...

I'm gon have to party with ya'll I like having 3 scrumptulous men around me dancing in a circle...lol

kit von b. said...

u are so cute even with the wig!

-KB

G-Sweet said...

SMITTY... hahahaha... didn't that foo' say somethin like, "what happened to that asian boy u used to date... he had 100 job"... lmao!

MS. P... yea I didn't do much explainin' on MS.

EB... hey Beautiful Brown!... u ca' roll wit us... its all good!

K.B.... thanx appreciate the compliment... I'm jus tranna get on ur fly status Ms. Karrie.

dejanae said...

ummm
ima need for u to never even contemplate doing that shit again

Jazzy said...

nah son...that look is soooo not for you!!!

LUV THE NEW PROFILE PIC...you look absolutely adorable!!

G-Sweet said...

DEJA... LMAO... ur not the 1st to say that... i think i'll take heed tho'!

O-DIVA... lol... u no like either... hahahaha!... and thanx ma' (for the compliment) nice to see familiar face finally!

Muze said...

hilarious.

i think you'd look hot in them though. long and skinny, and maybe brownish in color.

yeah, that'd be hott.